I would like for everyone to know about the precautions we are taking here at Candy’s Advanced Skin Care Clinic to ensure your safety and comfort as much of the world worries about the new coronavirus.
As a professionally trained Paramedical Advanced Skincare Therapist, I have always strived to maintain the best hygiene and sterility possible for my clients.
But COVID-19 is the largest health concern I have seen in my 25-plus years in the field, so we have stepped up our diligence. We are following best practices set down by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and health departments in the Carlsbad area.
In addition to the proactive steps we always take, we have implemented some other actions to protect our clients and ourselves:
- We increased cleaning of “high touch” areas such as door handles, tables, cabinet doors, and bathrooms.
•We removed our shared consumables stations to limit social distancing and any chance of germs being spread.
•We have limited on-site hours, but we are open and will be available to you during normal business hours either by phone, email or onsite.
We also want to share with you documented information from health experts at CDC, WHO and the Carlsbad area:
If you are sick, please stay home and avoid contact with other individuals. We ask that if you are feeling any symptoms (regardless if they’re related to the coronavirus), please do not come to the studio.
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (the CDC recommends washing for a minimum of 20 seconds). If soap and water aren’t readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
• Maintain a safe distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing/sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your mouth/nose when you cough/sneeze with your elbow, not your hand.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We will remain vigilant about this situation and keep you posted about any further updates at Candy’s Advanced Skin Care Clinic. Please take this time to stay healthy, stay happy and stay in so that the spread of the virus slows and we all come back stronger than ever!
I welcome any questions or suggestions you may have.