As life becomes busier in your 30’s, the skin becomes more affected by stress. This is when all the fine lines begin showing, that includes those tiny “crow’s feet” around the eye area. This article is to help you understand what is happening to your skin in your 30’s and how to help avoid it. DMK International recommends a few products and treatments to help with keeping your skin glowing and healthy.
- Laxity (looseness) under the chin, small wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth, will start to appear. This is due to the slowing down of fibroblast activity, which is responsible for the production of collagen and elastin.
- Hormonal pigmentation may develop during pregnancies.
- Previous “bad” lifestyle choices (smoking, drinking, drugs, high amounts of uv exposure) will exaggerate the aging signs and be more evident in this age group.
A few tips to help you:
- As life becomes busier, your skin can really suffer. Betagen Crème is a secret weapon to help your skin cope and to fight against the environmental damage caused throughout your 20s.
- Start to show your eye area some extra attention with DMK’s eye tone.
Recommended Products in your 20’s:
- Biogen C Crème – Shows the signs of stress
- Direct Delivery Vitamin C, Beta Gel, Retosin, Super Bright, Eye Tone, EFA + , DMK SOLEIL DEFENCE 50+
Recommended Treatments in your 20’s:
- Enzyme Therapy – To revise overall skin functioning i.e regulate oil secretion and revise overall skin tone
- Enzyme Therapy + Muscle Banding – To tighten and tone, and revise overall skin function
- Pro Alpha Six-Layer Peel – To tackle any pigmentation, dark circles & fine lines